17.1.07

Week 13 Recap




Are you still Playing, Learning and having fun?

Reading your Blogs is great Fun as we Learn from YOU and watch as you take pride in YOUR achievements.

So many of YOU are moving beyond the technologies presented in the '23 Things' and discovering your own. The creativity continues as you can see from InfoLass >>>>>>>


Reading 'Thing 23': Summarise your thoughts about this program on your blog, is certainly inspiring others, keep it going, the world is watching.
In 2 weeks time we get our chance to show YOUR achievements to the world in our presentation for the SirsiDynix Institute.

You may also like to Listen Now to the excellent Podcast on Learning 2.0 by Helene Blowers for the SirsiDynix Institute.

Some quotes from OUR bloggers:

"So overall, a big thank you for the experience. Actually the best thing was when my son (computer guru) mentioned blogs and then said in condescending way, "Sorry Mum, you may not know what a blog is". It was with great satisfaction that I could say that not only did I know what a blog was, I actually had my own!"
Ramblings of a Hedgehog

"I must remember that 'patrons' use the technology. if I am aware of what is out there then I can respond appropriately and adapt and embrace new ways of doing things. As Rick Anderson says in his article regarding icebergs to the future of libraries "All are remnants of a bygone information age, practices and attitudes that no longer make sense but which we have difficulty letting go. Our patrons have no such qualms, of course, as the emergence of Web 2.0 demonstrates" Libraries and librarians need to embrace change and look at new ways of assisting patrons in the search for information or leisure.
Learning 2.0 has been a real eye opener for me and has forced me to look and explore things i would not normally so it certainly given me new and fresh ideas"

Reading is Fun


Completion date is January 26th, Australia Day!! There is still time to tackle your Learning, Play and Have Fun.............................. so

HAVE A GO!!!

Denise and Lynette

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home